An effective marketing plan needs to focus on the top level digital marketing strategy first, not just on individual social media platforms. However as a social media platform, LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network and is a powerful marketing tool in its own right which no business can afford to ignore.
Skilled users of LinkedIn exploit it every day to execute key business activities like:
- Attract new customers and increase your revenues
- Generate qualified, targeted prospects who engage with you to learn about your product or services
- Build professional and corporate brand credibility with your target audience
- Drive targeted pre-qualified traffic to your website
- Discover new partnerships, suppliers, investors, and others to drive your business forward
- Convey your message with clarity and power to those you want to do business with
- Find your best candidates or secure your next position
- And much more
That’s why our courses focus on the objectives and needs of our client organisations. It’s why we focus on how delivery of individual client strategies can be optimised as well as enhancing our clients’ LinkedIn competencies. We’re not just about upskilling clients on LinkedIn as a social platform.
Really Connect Ireland
Really Connect Ireland is run by Directors, Stuart Allcock and Roddy Feely, both of whom have their own individual professional skills and long business experience which they’ve brought into the company.
The business was created to provide a range of high quality LinkedIn learning courses to companies across the island of Ireland.